Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tips to Remove the Security Shield Virus Manually

    Are you annoyed with Security Shield?

    "I am having a lot of trouble with Security Shield. It is installed itself on my computer and cannot get it off. I have been trying all day and my internet is now barely working at all. Pop ups all the time saying it is infected. I have downloaded different files to get rid, but security shield does not let them work."

    "I am a senior, invalid and just lie in bed with my laptop. I get this demonic red shield with an x on it and it keeps popping up stopping everything I do and I cannot delete it. It is making my blood pressure to up and I have not slept at all tonight trying to delete the damn thing. " Many people have encountered such problems.

    What is Security Shield?

    Security Shield is a tough and nasty fake anti-spyware program from the same family as System Tool, Security Tool, and Antivirus Scan. All of these programs have been incredibly successful over the last few months, and it looks like it could be even bigger than its predecessors. Plus, it's just plain obnoxious. If you have this thing on your hard drive right now, you have my sympathy.

    Security Shield spreads through a variety of shady tactics such as misleading downloads, social-networking links, and fake codec updates. Once it gets on your computer, it immediately cripples everything and pretty much takes over. It then sends a lot of Security warning pop-ups to hassle you into paying for their fake "full protection."

    As you should have already understood, Security Shield and its alerts are fabricated and must not be trusted. Please, do not follow the tips prompted by this scam because you will make your computer infected even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home